Friday 14 January 2011

Sorry

Hi guys, i text bharthi earlier unfortunately i don't have your numbers. Sorry for the lack of communication and presence i've had some bad news over the christmas period. I don't really want to go into details on here, but will tell you in person. I have managed to do some work however on the posters and 'making of'.... I just want to apologize for leaving you in the dark and being non existent, i'm sorry for not being here to help, I hope you can forgive me. It looks like the trailer is coming along amazingly. I will keep working on both 'the making of' and the posters and if there is anything else you need me to do then i will do it.

Matt

1 comment:

  1. Matt - it's Phil here. The course has been chasing you for sometime; what with your disappearance and near total non-communication, our advice to your group has been to manage without you and progress as if they are a group of 3. I'd suggest that re-appearing on the final friday of the penultimate week with an offer to 'keep working on the making of' and 'posters' is a bit of a cop-out. I'm sure you can see how this might be viewed by the rest of the group, who have been dealing with the guts of the workload for weeks now. My conversations with the other group members over the last few days lead me to believe that the 'making of' etc. is in the process of being finished already. Like I said, the group has 'managed' you out - a decision supported by the tutors - in light of your inability to keep them/us informed. For instance, you were also due to attend a formal tutorial with me re. your postmodernism assignment - which you didn't. I'm requesting formally that you write to me at pgomm@ucreative.ac,uk with a very clear, non-mysterious update on your situation. Make it soon.

    ReplyDelete