Saturday 30 October 2010

Pre-Vis: First Half

I hope these are ok. I looked back to see if we had anything put down about how long each shot is but I couldn't see any. So I've just gone with how long I think each one should last. Also I know they're not all of my scenes I was meant to do but I aim to have then done by Monday afternoon (at the latest). Plus I can edit what I've done so far if it's not liked.

Also the first scene, I know you don't see the blob but I put it in there roughly, more as a way for me to visualize what is going on (easily taken out. I'll re playblast that scene without the blob in it as well so we have two to go by). I also thought tilting the screen at that point would add some tension (as we won't be having the blob).

Pre_Vis_1 from Levalin on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! It's really coming together. I will put the rest of the characters on the rig tomorrow and on Monday, hopefully we can complete the first scene.

    ReplyDelete